International Income Tax Treaties

The United States has many income tax treaties with foreign countries, offering reduced rates or exemptions for certain income. International Income

March 13, 2023 Read More

Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts Report (FBAR)

Every year, under the law known as the Bank Secrecy Act, you must report certain foreign financial accounts, such as bank accounts, brokerage

March 13, 2023 Read More

Foreign Shareholders of US Corporation

If you registered a US corporation and some of the shareholders are foreign persons, you need to be aware of additional tax reporting

March 13, 2023 Read More

Requirements for Partnerships With Foreign Partners

In addition to the filing of Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income, a partnership (including an LLC filing as a partnership) with foreign

March 5, 2023 Read More